SWIR Dual Fiber Vibrometer
The OptoMET Dual Fiber SWIR Vibrometer consists of a SWIR vibrometer and a flexible Dual-Fiber head, different objective lenses either collimated or focused are available.
With its build-in stabilized SWIR laser the vibrometer gets a very good signal-to-noise ratio on all technical and organic surfaces. Thanks to our innovative digital signal processing technology the vibrometer achieves highest accuracy in combination with an outstanding resolution up to 4 nm/m for velocity and 4 pm for displacement.
With an additional fiber switch multiple fiber heads can be connected to the vibrometer, so you can multiplex many different channels (2, 4, 8, 16, ...), the fiber switch comes with an electrical interface (Ethernet, USB, TTL, ...) and can be remotely operated by a PC.
Aufbau des Dual-Fiber Vibrometers
Das OptoMET Dual-Fiber SWIR Vibrometer besteht aus einem SWIR Vibrometer und einem faseroptischen Messkopf.
Aufbau des Dual-Fiber Vibrometers mit einem Fiber Switch
With an additional fiber switch multiple fiber heads can be connected to the vibrometer, so you can multiplex many different channels (2, 4, 8, 16, ...), the fiber switch comes with an electrical interface (Ethernet, USB, TTL, ...) and
can be remotely operated by a PC.
- Excellent signal level thanks to its build-in stabilized SWIR Laser
- Small and flexibel fiber heads
- Ability to multiplex many fiber heads using a fiber switch
- Passive and roboust fiber head design (no active electronic)
- Max. velocity: 24.5 m/s
- Focused fiber heads with fixed or variable, working distance: 27 mm to 10 m
- Collimated fiber heads available
- Standard Faser Länge 2 m, andere Längen auf Wunsch erhältlich
- Difficult measurement conditions: dark / rough surfaces
- Where physical access is difficult
- Quality inspection from different points of view
- Measurements in vacuum- or climatic chambers
- High speed vibration measurements
- Applications which require small spot sizes or long working distances
- Large amplitudes at small working distances
|collimated||fixed working distance||variable working distance||variable working distance|
|Short Range: 45 mm - 5 m||Mid Range: 150 mm - 10 m|
|Focal length (mm)||-||40 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200||25||50|
|Stand-off distance (mm)||0||27 / 37 / 64 / 89 / 139 / 189||45||150|
|Spot size (µm) at:||1400|
|27 mm||17 µm|
|37 mm||22 µm|
|45 mm||50 µm|
|64 mm||33 µm|
|89 mm||44 µm|
|139 mm||66 µm|
|150 mm||60 µm|
|189 mm||88 µm|